Head of Bishkek Health Department intends to sue for attacks
Head of the Bishkek Department of Health Kubanychbek Kulbatyrov intends to go in court because of unjustified attacks in his address. He said this today at a press conference in 24.kg news agency.
«I was appointed to this post in April 2015. Since then the capital has made a significant progress in the hospitals activity. Maternal mortality declined almost by a half, infant and child mortality rates reduced. We have improved the material and technical state of health care organizations," he said.
«Equipment in family medicine centers, in hospitals also was improved. Since the beginning of 2017, we acquired four new
«It has become trendy to spread unfounded accusations against the department and me personally without reliance on established facts. This is a way to settle accounts. Ardent «fighters against corruption» are busy with other things instead of solving global issues — preservation of the nation’s health," he added.
The Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan formed a commission to check the activities of the capital’s Department of Health. Earlier, the head of the department was accused of intimidation and blackmailing. On February 13, the parliament deputies also created a working committee. Kulbatyrov himself linked the attacks in his address to the reforms.